Nominate a Colleague
Now Accepting Nominations for the 2024 ACFP Awards
Recognition of Excellence Award (ROE)
The Recognition of Excellence Awards recognize members who, in the past 12-24 months have made an outstanding contribution in one or more of the following areas: patient care, community service, hospital or health care institutions, College activities, teaching, research, and other elements of the academic discipline of family medicine. Examples of outstanding contributions may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Significant humanitarian work on a global basis
- Establishment of a training program
- Delivery of an educational program unique to the needs of an at-risk population
- Excellence in clinical practice to disadvantaged communities
- Leadership in primary care renewal projects, hospitals or program
- Development of an innovative research project that contributes to the improvement of day-to-day clinical practice
As part of the adjudication process, successful recipients will also be nominated for the Awards of Excellence, bestowed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Recipients are nominated by their peers or members of the public.
Deadline to submit a nomination is April 1, 2024.
- Nominee is an Active Member, as defined by the CFPC Membership Policy (Non-Member Mainpro+® Participants are not eligible)
- Nominee is an ACFP member in good standing
- Nominee has made an outstanding contribution in the last 12-24 months in one or more of the following areas: patient care, community service, hospital or health care institutions, College activities, teaching, research, and other elements of the academic discipline of family medicine
- Nominee is NOT a current member of the ACFP Board or the Awards and Recognition Committee
Email the ACFP at ACFPAwards@acfp.ca.
2023 ACFP Award Recipients
The ACFP is proud to celebrate all physicians, residents, students, and clinics who demonstrate excellence in family practice.
To learn more about this year’s amazing list of recipients as well as previous ACFP Award winners, visit our Award Recipients page through the button below.