Presented by the Calgary and Area Primary Care Networks, PCN Pain Rounds is a grand rounds-style webinar series for family doctors and multidisciplinary team members interested in improving the care they provide to people with pain. For more details on the upcoming program, visit PCN Pain Rounds event site.
The ACFP has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of the PCN Pain Rounds ever since the work of the Collaborative Mentorship Network for Chronic Pain and Addiction.
The ACFP is proud to continue to support the PCN Pain Rounds as an in-kind sponsor. It is committed to providing continuing professional development (CPD) to its members and health team providers working in chronic pain and substance use. The ACFP has agreed to support the PCN Pain Rounds administratively by offering event technology, communications, and staff support.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 – Basics of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for Pain
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 – A patient-centred approach to safe opioid prescribing
- Thursday, January 18, 2024 – Mastering Fibromyalgia: the most important things to know about diagnosis and treatment
- Thursday, March 14, 2024 – Activity Prescriptions: where to start when everything hurts
- Wednesday, May 15, 2024 – Nutrition and Pain
- Thursday, July 18, 2024 – Pain and Trauma related to migration: another “new normal” in Canada