ACFP Clinical Connections Conference – Empowering Care: Child Mental Health Issues in Your Community
|Location:||Virtual - via Zoom|
Thursday, January 07, 2021
7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
This session will be an interactive keynote with a panel of interdisciplinary speakers.
Speakers: Drs. Katrina (Tina) Nicholson, Eden McCaffrey, Deb Putnam, Sam Chang, Roxanne Swiegers, and Roxanne Goldade.
- Describe case-based approaches that illustrate empowering and connecting team members in primary care
- Highlight the most common diagnoses and presentations in youth mental health – depression, anxiety, and ADHD
- Identify the pillars of a practical approach to a comprehensive assessment
- Describe tools used to assist in reaching a diagnosis
- Discuss the importance of collaborative communication and building relationships in continuity of care
Registration closes Tuesday, January 5th at 11:59 pm (MT).
Earn up to 12.5 certified Mainpro+ credits by taking in the complete Clinical Connections Conference series. Individual webinars amount to up to 1.25 certified Mainpro+ credits.