Get Engaged and Stay Connected!
The ACFP is always looking for committed volunteers wanting to make a change and participate in College programs, services, and governance. If you are interested in participating on one of our committees or becoming a member of the Board of Directors, visit the Volunteer with the ACFP page for the list of current vacancies.
- The Call for Board Member Nominations occurs in late August for three-year terms beginning the following March.
- The Call for Committee Member Nominations occurs in late April for three-year terms beginning July 1st.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact our office at 780-488-2395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors
The Board is a governing Board under the Bylaws of the Alberta College of Family Physicians. The ACFP Board ensures that:
- The association is properly managed
- Its property and assets are suitably cared for
- That high quality services are provided to all its members
Operational Committees help the staff achieve objectives from a strategy level by drawing upon the ACFP’s membership. There are two core operational committees—CPD Advisory and Membership Advisory.