Don’t Miss ACFP’s flagship CPD/CME conference! Connect, Learn, and Celebrate at the Family Medicine Summit!
As Alberta’s premier family medicine conference, the Summit (formerly ASA) provides practice-changing CPD that is thought-provoking and relevant. Our provincial chapter was founded upon sharing knowledge and best practices among our members, and has been connecting, learning, and celebrating for 63 years.
Kick off to the Summit is on Friday afternoon with the Official Welcome and keynote presentation, followed by concurrent sessions. Saturday consists of keynote, clinical and skill workshops, and the Sunday schedule offers keynotes and two short snapper sessions, concluding around the lunch hour. The Summit also includes the following event:
- The ACFP Annual Meeting of Members (AMM)
- Friday Evening Research Poster Presentation & FMS Welcome Reception
- Saturday Family Movie Night
Visit the following pages for more information:
Our 2019 program features an exciting lineup of topics such as:
- Opioid Use Disorder and Substitution Treatment,
- Behavioural Disorders in Children,
- Intergenerational Teaching,
- Care of the Elderly-Mood Disorders,
- Heart Failure,
- Physician Wellness,
- Scrotal Health,
- Trauma-Informed Care,
- Indigenous Health,
- Research Showcase, and so much more!