The Mainpro+ Manual is a concise resource that will guide you through everything you need to know about earning and reporting credits in Mainpro+. Developed based on feedback from Mainpro+ users, the manual includes a frequently asked questions section, helpful screenshots to guide you through credit reporting, and links to informative videos. Please click the image above to view and download the guide.
How-to Video Tutorials
The CFPC has a number of resources available for members. Visit the Mainpro+ Resources page for the latest improvements to Mainpro+. Take a moment to watch the following tutorials on the Mainpro+ system below. Each link highlights an area of focus in CFPC’s Mainpro+ Reporting Portal.
- Overview of your Dashboard (3:28 in length)
- What is the “Holding Area” (3:16)
- How to report certified activities (6:16)
- View past activities/historical transcripts (1:48)
- View and print reports (2:42)
- Set Learning Goals Through the My CPD Planning Tab (1:48)
Through the ACFP eNews, members are polled on some of the most common questions or misunderstandings that occur about Mainpro+.
How many Mainpro+ credits can one carry over each year?
Up to 40 certified credits can be carried over from one five-year cycle to the next. Carry-over credits are applicable only if extra credits are reported beyond the required 125 certified and 250 total credits. Any certified credits you report in excess of the minimum requirement will automatically roll over into your next five-year cycle.
Congratulations to our November Winners!
- Michelle Chow, Calgary
- Amanda Wang, Calgary
- Cornelis Claasen, Red Deer
- Gurpreet Rakhra, Chestermere
- Yin Ting (Maria) Lee, Edmonton
Ready to Flex Your Mainpro+ Muscle?
Check your inbox for our January eNews!