Don’t Miss ACFP’s flagship CPD/CME conference! Connect, Learn, and Celebrate at the Family Medicine Summit!
For 65 years, the ACFP has hosted a forum where members can come together to exchange best practices and celebrate their unique connections and contributions as family physicians!
Join us at the Rimrock Resort Hotel in Banff, AB (March 6-8, 2020) for this two-day conference filled with education for family physicians by family physicians.
Kick off to the Summit is on Friday afternoon with the Official Welcome and keynote presentation, followed by concurrent sessions. Saturday consists of keynote, clinical and skill workshops, and the Sunday schedule offers keynotes and two short snapper sessions, concluding around the lunch hour. The Summit also includes the following event:
- The ACFP Annual Meeting of Members (AMM)
- Friday Evening Research Poster Presentation & FMS Welcome Reception
- Outta Sight Family Night!
Visit the following pages for more information:
Our 2020 program features an exciting lineup of topics such as:
- Anxiety Disorder in Adolescents
- Dyspareunia and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Innovative Approach to Syncope
- How to Make Your Practice More LGTBQ+ Friendly
- Metacognition and Avoiding Clinical Errors
- Physician Wellness
- Practice use of The Pain Calculator
- Updates in the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder
- Vaccination Hesitancy
- Vaping, and so much more!