Thursdays Are ACFP CPD Nights!
From fall 2022 to June 2023, Thursday nights are home to two of the ACFP’s popular webinar series — the Collaborative Mentorship Network (CMN) Virtual Collaboration Forums and the ACFP Virtual Education Series. Partake in certified, quality CPD focusing on highly sought-after topics including chronic pain, addiction, harm reduction, and a series of broader CPD topics chosen by members.
This education series is free and open to you and your medical home colleagues! Register now for sessions AND gain access to past session recordings!
Check-in and Check-up YouTube Playlist
Watch our Check-in and Check-up webinar playlist or select from one of the session titles below:
- Interrupting Racism in Your Practice: An Indigenous Perspective
- Juggling While the House is on Fire: Managing Multiple and Changing Priorities
- Crisis & Opportunity for Physicians Part 2
- Crisis & Opportunity for Physicians Part 1
- Encore of CFPC’s COVID 19 Evidence Reviews with the PEER Team
- Healthy Homes: Physicians and Their Families
- What the BLEEP is Going On?
Earn up to 5 Mainpro+® credits by Linking your Learning.