Welcome to the ACFP Webinars
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues with no real pause in sight, the ACFP is proud to offer a variety of online learning options.
Check-In and Check-Up Virtual Webinar Series
The ACFP has created a Webinar series to provide continuing medical education and professional development opportunities for its members. This series is made possible by a Grant for Chapter-led CPD related to COVID-19 by the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Virtual Doctors’ Lounge
7 PM Tuesday, May 25 | Perspectives of Women in Medicine Over the Years
- Understand challenges that women physicians have experienced over time because of their gender
- Discuss the additional challenges that women physicians of color experience
- Highlight examples of male allyship and relate to future opportunities for allyship
- Discuss ways to lessen gender issues for women physicians in the future
- Celebrate the unique qualities that women physicians provide to the practice of medicine
We want to hear from you – please submit your topic questions for our panelists.
Check in and Check up
7 PM Tuesday, June 8 | One Year Later with Dr. Jody Carrington
The ACFP is pleased to welcome Dr. Jody Carrington back to the Check in and Check up Webinar Series. Join us on June 8th to reconnect and reflect on the year that was, with the keynote that kicked off this series!
Start the conversation – Let us know what you would like to talk about, share your thoughts ahead of the event!
Re-watch Dr. Carrington’s Sessions:
Past Check-In and Check-up Webinars
Check-in and Check-up YouTube Playlist
Watch our past Check-in and Check-up webinars or tap the menu icon in the top right corner to select from the playlist menu.
Check-in and Check-up Sessions
Ad-hoc Virtual Education Scientific Planning Committee
The ad-hoc Virtual Education Scientific Planning Committee was struck to ensure that all perspectives are considered in the planning process by providing professional guidance, knowledge, and discernment.
- Janet Craig, Edmonton
- Kiran Dhillon, Spruce Grove
- Nadine Letwin, Edmonton
- Cathy Scrimshaw, Pincher Creek